Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is it Sunday already?

It is hard to believe that we are coming to the end of our time here in Bolivia. God has truly been at work in Flordia Norte and with our team. The unity and bond our team has created with each other has been wonderful. We will have much to tell all of you when we return. Saturday's retreat was a wonderful experience as we shared and had the church do various team building excercises. I believe that they are now ready to begin to reach out even more into their community to spread God's love to the people. Maybe even through soccer!

Saturday evening we spent it at a restaurant called Dumbo's. My Spanglish caused much laughter but it was quite fun. The young adults have a tremendous love of God and their community and I am excited to see how they move ministries forward. After Dumbo's Abel and I were able to sneak away to a soccer match at the stadium in Cochabamba. We were only able to see that last 15 minutes of the game but it was really cool to see. Unfortunately I forgot to take the camera, Lo siento (I'm Sorry).

Sunday will be spent in worship with the people at Flordia Norte, shopping at the Concha, and lunch at the famous steak house!

Dios a bien diega ( God's blessings) I think!

Marcos

No comments:

Post a Comment