Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thank you all - from Wendy

Well, I am home and settling into my routine again. As I was reading my devotion this morning, it said that if you look hard for God's hand in things you will find it. I saw God everywhere in Bolivia and in our activities with the Florida Norte church and people!  Yet, I know that I can go through my day here and not even look for God's hand. This is something I need to think about as I go forward. 

I have learned so many things and have taken another step forward in my spiritual maturity as the result of my trip to Bolivia. I also realized the critical importance of the Senders. Prayers especially are needed and are appreciated by the Goers. Thank you Senders for helping us and praying us through this trip - you were instrumental to our success!

I never thought I would be a Goer to Bolivia, yet I heard God calling me to this trip. I am so very thankful that I heard his voice and responded! Please consider being a Goer on a future OSLC trip. It could turn out to be wonderful blessing for you too......

No comments:

Post a Comment